In order to add new features or make performance upgrades, we perform periodic maintenance every day from 4:00 AM to 4:10 AM (JST) (the start and end times of maintenance are subject to change).
During this time, a portion of services will be unavailable for the Bitcoin Exchange and bitFlyer Lightning. We apologize for the inconvenience during these times.
The following features and services will still be available during maintenance.
You can still log in as usual.
2. The Bitcoin Exchange and bitFlyer Lightning
• New orders will not be taken. Orders will not be executed.
• Once the maintenance has been concluded, the Itayose method will be implemented for 2 minutes to determine the price for resuming trading.
• Orders placed before maintenance can still be canceled. However, the reflection of the cancelation may be delayed.
• Should any special orders be triggered just before maintenance, there is the possibility that they will be executed once the service resumes. If the service resumes under the Itayose method, the order will use the corresponding Itayose method.
3. Other services
Services other than the Bitcoin Exchange and bitFlyer Lightning (including the Bitcoin Market, Altcoin Market, deposits and withdrawals of JPY or crypto assets (virtual currency), Earn Bitcoin, and Bitcoin Bazaar) will operate as usual.
* The services available or unavailable during maintenance are subject to change.
* Maintenance may also be performed outside of the times above.
* The Itayose method will be implemented for five minutes on the Bitcoin Futures order book every Friday at 12:00 PM (JST) in order to perform net settlements. The Bitcoin Spot order book will be unavailable during this time.