10 customers who trade Ripple (XRP) during the campaign period will be selected to receive 100,000 JPY.
Conditions for Eligibility
Customers who meet the following criteria are entered.
- Make at least one trade on the Ripple (XRP) Market of at least a total of 5,000 JPY in Ripple during the campaign period
For customers who already have a bitFlyer account, log in to bitFlyer and satisfy one of the criteria above to enter. For customers who do not have a bitFlyer account, create a bitFlyer account and satisfy one of the criteria above to enter.
10 customers who meet the conditions for eligibility will be selected to win 100,000 JPY.
Monday, December 2, 2019 at 8:00 to Thursday, December 26, 2019 at 23:59 (JST)
Announcing the Winners
The rewards are scheduled to be sent in January 2020.*
We will notify those who are selected to receive the rewards.
* The rewards may take some time to deliver.
- Only available to residents of Japan.
- Fees are applied to virtual currency trades on bitFlyer.
- There may only be one bitFlyer account per person. Users who already have an existing bitFlyer account may not create any additional accounts.
- In order to trade Ripple (XRP), you must first upgrade to Trade Class. More details can be found here.
- Upgrading to Trade Class is free, but the upgrade requires the account holder to submit proof of identity documentation, confirm their purpose of trading, and receive a registered letter. When upgrading, some applications may not be approved as a result of our examination.
- The upgrade to Trade Class may take between several days and two weeks, and some applications may take longer. Please allot enough time for the process to complete.
The following customers are disqualified from entry into this campaign.
- Customers whose bitFlyer accounts are closed at the time of sending the rewards.
Entries will be invalidated if any of the following are confirmed. If the reward had already been given at the time of confirmation, we may take actions including seizure.
- If the individual customer has created multiple accounts
- If the registered email address can not send or receive emails
- If any false information has been used
- We will not be able to answer any inquiries regarding the campaign’s results.