bitFlyer Affiliate Guidelines
Websites containing any of the following are prohibited from being Affiliates. Websites which add this content may lose their Affiliate rewards.
- Affiliates must be at least 18 years of age.
Sites containing sexual content, banners, or advertisements
- Pornographic sites, adult goods, excessive swimsuit or underwear models, dating sites, webcam sites
- Information broker sites or sites that redirect or link to information brokers
- Websites that are mostly written in languages other than English and Spanish
- Shock sites or sites that express or depict actions that go against public morals
- Sites with names, URLs, or contents that imitate actual public sites or advertisers
- Websites that imitate the official websites of companies or services
- Sites that require a registration or membership system with an ID and password to browse its content
- Websites that contain illegal content
Sites containing links to other sites that contain any of the following content.
- Discrimination (race, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, et cetera)
- Slander, harassment, blackmail, hate mongers, illegal acts or illegal content
- Obscenity, pornography (visual, audio, written descriptions, et cetera)
- Sale, import or use of illegal substances (should probably add export to the list)
- Terrorism, anti-society, other such illegal content
- Sites where files or other items that are subject to intellectual property rights are downloadable or sold without the permission of the rights holder
- Sites that violate copyright and/or intellectual property rights or laws
- Sites that bring harm to minors in any form
- Sites that impersonate third parties
- Illegal raffles, illegal lotteries, illegal contests
- Illegal business activities such as pyramid schemes, multilevel marketing, or other scams
- Any site that we determine to not fit within social norms at our own discretion
Notes for Existing Participants
Even after becoming an Affiliate, there are rules and prohibited items to adhere to with regard to their Affiliate link and banners.
- Affiliates who violate these terms are subject to having their Affiliate status suspended or terminated.
- The following are examples of prohibited items.
Processing and/or publishing one’s Affiliate link
(includes text copies, changing the image size, and/or downloading it and only using the image)
- Placing one’s Affiliate link on another site
- Altering one’s Affiliate link
- Posting it as a paid advertisement (such as Google Adwords or Yahoo! Sponsored Search), using any prohibited keywords, bitFlyer’s corporate name, site name, brand name, product names, et cetera
- Using bitFlyer’s corporate name, brand names, et cetera, in the domain name of one’s site
- Requesting fraudulent clicks
- Creating cookie information with it
- Making bitFlyer accounts with one’s own Affiliate link or manipulating cookies to create accounts for other people
- Engaging in fraud or illegal activities
- Making illegal orders or applications through the Affiliate link
- bitFlyer may declare any actions worthy of disqualification for our Affiliate Program at our own discretion